Fangirl: Exclusive Collector's Edition


Last month, I ordered this beauty, as I wrecked my paperback edition of "Fangirl" by dropping it on concrete *sobs*

Also.... it's pink, helloooooo!!


So here is a comparison between the two editions (paperback on the left; hardcover on the right).

I really love both of these editions - and they both have special content, which I'll show you in a little bit -, but I do prefer the Exclusive Collector's Edition, because it's bigger, it's pink, and it has a little ribbon bookmark thingy! Adorable.








Another thing I really like about the special Collector's Edition, is the Starbucks cup on the inside cover, - with what's supposed to be Levi's handwriting - spelling out "Cath".

Soooooo pretty!!!









Can we talk about how pretty the spines are? *-*



Alright let's compare the two versions:


 Special edition's cover

UK paperback edition's cover
















Illustrations on the inside:





Paperback















Special edition:

























Exclusive Collector's Edition also contains:




Q&A with Rainbow Rowell about the book


















A sneak peek of Rainbow Rowell's new book "Carry On", which comes out in October!

Can't wait to get my hands on it! *-*









If you're interested in this Edition of Fangirl, you can get it on Book Depository (Pink).

In case you're not a fan of the color, there are two more versions of this edition available. These are the three available (below):




In case you don't like any of these covers, but you're interested in the book (which you should be, it is truly amazing), you can get the original version (Mint-ish green, like the paperback one I own) over on Book Depository, either in Paperback, or Hardcover.

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed this little tour of the Exclusive Collector's Edition of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell!

Feel free to make any post suggestions, I'll be happy to work on them.


Disclaimer: I am a Book Depository affiliate, and I do receive a small commission if you click my link.



3 comments:

  1. I need this in my life, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many versions of the book and i didn't know what was the difference between them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.